Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences

The formation of the Lawrence Scientific School at Harvard University in 1847 marked Harvard's first major effort to provide a formal, advanced education in science and engineering. During the 19th and 20th centuries, the structure to support faculty and research in engineering and applied sciences underwent several reorganizations. In 2007, in recognition of the growing preeminence of engineering and applied sciences, the University transitioned the former Division of Engineering and Applied Sciences into a school.

Entdecken Sie die Printmagazine des WIN-Verlags